Prove you’re medically fit There are some instances when you may be advised that you need a private medical examination and report. Most typically, this can be a condition of employment for certain roles, e.g. taxi driver or jockey, or because you’re applying for an HGV, RAC motor racing or pilot’s license. In addition, some countries require a medical report for embarkation or emigration purposes.

As a doctor-led practice, we offer a comprehensive range of private medical services, including a full private medical examination with report or certificate, as required.